** There are no fees to start drop shipping with Clothing Showroom. **
** When a customer places an order with your store, you’ll then go to your Clothing Showroom account and order that exact same item to be shipped directly to them. **
- Increase your cash flow: Since you don’t stock the product, you don’t pay for it until it’s sold (after you’ve been paid for it).
- Scalability: Test products and add new ones quickly without bearing the burden of ordering in bulk and having something fail (which ties up valuable time and capital expenditure).
- Increase lifetime value of customers: With the ability to add new and expanded product selections consistently, you can keep your existing customers engaged and returning to see what new items you’ve acquired. Costco stores offer a great example of this concept, and with a drop ship program, you can offer a similar experience online.
- Low starting cost: You can start selling without a lot of early investment because you don’t have to buy wholesale or cover the cost of manufacturing your own products.
- Virtually unlimited inventory: One of the main reasons the drop ship industry exists is to help retailers and suppliers combat inventory distortion: the 800 billion dollar problem of over-stock clearances and out-of-stock shelves. By tapping into inventory further up the supply chain, theoretically you can gain access to virtually unlimited inventory.
If you’ve been thinking about learning how to drop-ship with Clothing Showroom then you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re just starting out with eCommerce or are a seasoned veteran looking switch up your business model, we’ve created the ultimate guide to Clothing Showroom drop-shipping. Read it, and you’ll be one step closer to achieving drop-shipping success.
How To Drop Ship With Clothing Showroom
Clothing Showroom drop-shipping is popular for eCommerce entrepreneurs using the drop-shipping business model. You can request an import file containing the product content and images from Clothing Showroom, choosing from hundreds of different items right at your fingertips.
While we’ve already covered many of the benefits of drop-shipping with Clothing Showroom, this process can still be a bit difficult to grasp. So before we go on, let’s explore how it works step by step. To utilize Clothing Showroom drop-shipping, first you’ll set up your online store using a platform such a Shopify or Marketplace such as Amazon. Once you have your store set up, you’re ready to start importing products from the Clothing Showroom.
When a customer places an order with your store, you’ll then go to your Clothing Showroom account and order that exact same item to be shipped directly to them. You will place the shipping address as your customer's address and input the word Drop-ship in the notes section of the order. Your customer will be sent the order with no information from Clothing Showroom, so it will look like they were sent the order directly from you.
You may go directly to our file download here.